Friday, October 10, 2008

YEAH It's FRIDAY!!!

Yeah I am so glad it is Friday and I am ready to go pick up my little man!!! He has not been feeling well today (Just his allergies). He has cried for his momma. It just breaks my heart for him to be sick and for him to cry for me and I can't go get him. The babysitter said he has not been running fever that you can just tell he doesn't feel good. You know we all have them days where we just don't feel good. I think I am having them more and more often. BUT I am going to snap out of them!!! It is getting colder and the Holiday's are coming. I love this time of the year! This year for Christmas I am giving picts to everyone. For my husbands grandmother this year for Christmas all she wants is picts of all her grands. So I have called all the out of towners and we have set up Oct 25th as of now to do some photos. I told them I want to do a group shot of everyone then everyones own family shot. Then I would just love to do some shots of everyone just having a good time together. Like my husband helping Connor slide at the park, all the kids playing together, just some happy shots. This family has been through so much heartache through there lives and I want to be able to capture that happy moment so that everyone will have that to cherish the rest of their lives. I plan on having her these shots framed and matted for Christmas. I am so excited about this shoot. I am just using any possible chance I get to learn about photography and practice taking photos.

1 comment:

Rosjuane said...

Sounds like an awsome give. Hope he gets to feeling better.

background

hits

stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Followers

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com