Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Connor is at my parents house tonight. I went over there earlier and this is what they were doing!!

My father owns a motorcycle shop so my son has grown up on motorcycles since day one. He just loves to ride. It is so funny to watch them, they are racing and every time my mother tries to pass Connor and Papaw, Connor will give it more gas and pass her!! :) He is so smart and he will be driving a motorcycle by him self in no time. My father has already got him his own dirt bike and Connor knows that it is his. My daddy said that he is going to put training wheels on Connor's dirt bike and govern it down so that it will not go to fast. I will need a couple of nerve pills by the time Connor is 16.

2 comments:

Rosjuane said...

Oh lord!! I would need Zantax. Good luck!! And I would consider a steel helmet.

Laken said...

That's so scary, but sooooo cute too!

background

hits

stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Followers

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com