Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sore throat!!! Yuck

I have not been feeling well these past couple of days. About 2 days ago my throat started hurting... so I went to the doctor today and she said I have Acute Tonsillitis. Needles to say I have a sore throat. My tonsils were HUGE and red. She put me on meds and maybe I will be 100% in a couple of days.


Well go ahead and tell me I am crazy before I even say anything. I got Connor a new puppy. Connor just loves him and Moe (the puppy) just loves Connor. Connor stayed with my mother last night and Moe whimpered all night. When I woke up this morning he was in Connor's room. It was so sweet. He goes around looking for him and when Connor gets home he goes crazy.

2 comments:

Laken said...

Hope you get better soon! It's no fun being sick! The puppy is too cute! I'm glad they have found a friend in eachother!

Rosjuane said...

You are so making me want to get Garret one.

background

hits

stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Followers

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com