Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Photos

Well we got everyone together to take some family photos Saturday. We had 2 that had the stomach virus, a few that were late, and one that wanted to be a momma's boy (yeah that one was mine)!!! We had a good time getting together to take some photos. I really enjoyed the practice also. We took photos at 10:30 am which it is WAY TO SUNNY at the time, but we had to do what we had to do because that was the only time that all of us could get together. Here are a few photos. Oh yes and helpful criticism is very welcome.

















First we went out into my future brother-in-laws field and took some photos then we all went to the park. Everyone seemed to have a goodtime.





1 comment:

Piece of Cake said...

Send me an email and we will discuss your boy's birthday cake. pieceofcake20@yahoo.com

background

hits

stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Followers

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com