Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Accident

I am on my way to work this morning and my aunt calles me to tell me that my brother-in-law just had an accident in town. I was coming right up on it when she called. Luckly he was not hurt to bad, just a little sore from the impact. I have his insurance so the first thing he ask me was do I have good insurance? Of course I told him yes!! I could tell he was really shaken up by it because he has always worked so hard for everything he has and he was so proud of his truck. It made me feel really bad for him. He has got to be one of the hardest working guys I know. I told him that accidents happen and that is why he has insurance. We could fix his truck just as long as he was ok. Here is a photo from the accident.




Here is a photo of Connor and Ava in Connor's truck that is just like Uncle Neno's!!

These 2 could ride this truck all day and night long!! This was taken the other night about 8:30!! :)

background

hits

stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Followers

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com