Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Plans do change

Ok so our plans were to go Feb 2nd for my next appointment and find out that day what the baby was but this baby has plans of its own.  I woke up Sunday morning with some brown discharge spotting like and so I called my doc yesterday to see what she thought I needed to do.  She told me to come in and they would check my urine and listen to heartbeat just to be safe.  Well she checked and I did not have an infection but when the nurse went to listen to heartbeat she could not find it.  So she told me sometimes doctor can find it better.  By this time I am a nervous wreck and about in tears. Doc comes in and can not find it either she told me she could not tell its heartbeat from mine bc mine was beating so hard.  I was so scared.  She said lets just go look at baby.  So she took me in for an ultrasound and baby was there just moving around and heart beating fine.  She did notice that my placenta was trying to attach to my cervix so she is sending me for a more in dep ultrasound at the hospital today and she said they can prolly tell what we are having there.  So looks like we will know if we are having another little boy or a little girl.  I cant wait to find out and I just hope everything turns out fine with the ultrasound.  I did not sleep much at all last night.  This is such a nerve wracking thing.  I am so ready to have this baby here and in my arms.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I am so ready for you to have this baby in your arms too! I just know everything will be fine. Praying hard for a healthy baby & healthy pregnancy though!!! I can't believe he or she wouldn't cooperate today.... Hopefully soon though! Keep me posted.

background

hits

stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Followers

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com