Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Doc Apt from last week

Ok so I am sorry I am just getting to posting about my doc apt last week it has been a little busy around here.  Doc apt went really good I gained 1lb from last time so I am still at a -7, but she says that is just fine.  We listened to heart beat and it sounded perfect at 174.  I can't remember what Connors was.  Opps I know bad mom I should have wrote it down.  Oh well.  We scheduled our next apt (20 weeks) for Feb 2nd and we also scheduled the ultrasound to find out the sex for the same date.  I am SOOOOOO excited.  I just cant wait to find out.  I am ready to find out and have a named picked out for sure.  We have thrown around so many names and family members have put there ideas in so I am just ready to say this is what the name is gonna be!! No more how about this name or how about this one.  It is kinda making me crazy! lol

1 comment:

Melody said...

Yay!!!! Can't wait for Feb 2nd. We are praying daily for a healthy pregnancy & baby. Just can't wait to know for sure! Hope you are feeling ok. Have a good weekend!

background

hits

stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Followers

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com