Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax Day!! :(

Remember today is tax day!! yeah!!! I am soooo excited that I get to give some money away today!! NOT!! My husband is self employed so does anyone have any more deductions I can use?? Bye bye to my savings today!! lol

On a better note just got word from my mother that my cousin is a daddy again today. Marley Marie Duncan is in the world. Can't wait to go see her as soon as I get off work. Brady is a Big Bubba!!!
Got lots of babies that are going to be joining my family this year. Cousin Dawn is due in July, Sister in law Taylor is due in August, other cousin Brooke is due in December. Our family just keeps growing and growing!! So excited!!

Well best go give some money away!!

No comments:

background

hits

stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Followers

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com