Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ebay

Anyone ever bid on Ebay. Man that site could be bad for me and my husband. You find something you want and you put in what your highest bid will be then you tell yourself I am not going a penny higher BUT the 1st time someone out bids you it just makes you MAD. So what do you do you out bid them. Then before you know your highest bid goes from $60.00 to $95.00 in a split 3 seconds!!! Then there you are HIGHEST BIDDER!! You are soooo excited you only have 1 min. 32 seconds left then someone out bids you with $96.00 so you go to bid again for the last time and what happens???? YOUR INTERNET HAS NO CONNECTION!! What how can this be you have spent so much time making sure you were the highest bidder then there it goes all down the drain because for the ONE and only minute that you need the internet it fails you. My internet has been fine ALL day long but for some reason during that 1 time I need it it is DOWN!! It only stayed down about 2 minutes NO LIE!! and it has worked fine since then. You know God has crazy ways of working things out and not letting us purchase things we do not need. I did not need to spend $95.00 on this one thing and he knew that. Look here I am higgest bidder on the same thing with higgest bid being $26.00!! ONLY 3 hrs and 41 mins left!! Hope I keep the lead!!!

No comments:

background

hits

stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Followers

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com