Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rain finally!! We have not had rain in awhile and it has been raining all day!! Much much needed rain!
Well it's halloween week Connor has 2 school parties and then a fall festival sat and sunday I don't know If I will ever get caught up with photos and my house! Oh well part of our life and it is only going to get crazier!!

Well im not feeling well tonight so I think I'm calling it a night!
Bye!!

Gonna leave ya with Connors Halloween costume!!

A Marine!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute!
Hey, you may be interested in this...you can get 50 free cards from Shutterfly
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

background

hits

stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Followers

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com