Friday, April 2, 2010

Kids Kids Kids!!!

Ok so I have been trying to use my time in the afternoon wisely!! We have had some very pretty weather so me, the hubby, and my little boy have been outside trying to get my flower beds ready to plant and ready for the summer.  I have been awful this winter letting them grow up with grass.  Well I had my husband picking up all the grass I had pulled out of my flower bed and loading it into our mule when my son decided he wanted to drive.  Before we knew it he had started it up and pushed the gas and backed right into my front porch.  It happened SO fast!! I am glad he was not hurt but it just scares me bc it could have been alot worse than it was.  The bad thing though was that me and Tommy were standing right there and there was nothing we could do. 
He got in trouble for this because we have been telling him not to start the mule unless we were on there with him.  I told him "Connor you could have gotten hurt really really bad." and he says to me "But momma I didnt"!! lol Kids kids kids!!!

Taken with my Iphone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

one day... you will get a good laugh out of this... for now... probably not so much!

background

hits

stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Followers

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com