Monday, September 21, 2009

Not me Monday


Ok this is my 1st time to do the Not me Monday that MckMama started. Check her out at her blog http://www.mycharmingkids.net/.
First I did not get up Saturday morning after being sick with the stomach virus and decide that I NEEDED coffee. When I went to the kitchen to fix me some I did not discover that I was outta milk and creamer. So I did not go to the grocery store and allow my 3 year old to spend $40 on junk food just so he would hurry up so I could get home and have my coffee. When we got home I did not allow my 3 year old to also enjoy a cup of coffee. Nope not me!!
Also this weekend I did not watch Dirty Dancing 2xs and I would never allow my 3 year old to watch it with me. I did not find it very funny when my 3 year old boy was not watching Dirty Dancing that he was not trying to dance like them. (it was soooo funny)
This weekend I did not buy my husband a new flat screen TV. (his bday, anv, & christmas present) I also did not leave the old TV in the living room floor and then plug it up, so that I would not have to watch cartoons all day, when my son said he wanted to watch his Cars movie in the living room with us . Yep it is NOT still sitting in my living room floor today.
Well that is all I can think of. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Love your photography - keep up the good work!

Good luck on the I Heart Faces Sticviews contest - thanks for entering :)

background

hits

stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Followers

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com