Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My son turned 3!!!!!!!!!

My little boy turned 3 on May the 24th but we did not have his bday party until this past weekend. He had a blast. We had a big water slide, a pool, slip-in-slide, swing set, and lots of riding toys. We did a Cars theme this year and I think it turned out PERFECT!!! Connor really had a blast. He loved that all his friends to to come to his house and play with him. He is finally at the age were he enjoys playing with friends.


Also I want to say a BIG thanks to Tiffany over at Piece of Cake she made Connor's cake and it was WONDERFUL!!! Everyone complemented on how it looked and also the taste. It was Perfect so thanks again Tiffany!

More photos to come later!!!

No comments:

background

hits

stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Followers

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com