Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I ♥ Faces week 18


I have looked at this site like 100 times thinking I am going to enter there contest and would always put it off. Well I am taking the plunge. I am entering week 18 Laughter!!


Kids Category:



This is my little fella chasing after some bubbles.








Adult Category:


This is my sister-in-law and her little family. I took some family photos for my husband's grandmother one Sunday and we all went to the park. Here they are laughing and having so much fun sliding down the slide.





Check out I ♥ Faces website at http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Karli said...

I love these. Such fun!

mommytoalot said...

Both are awesome pictures. I love her little dance. Cute!

Erica said...

both of these are so much fun! great job!

Amanda said...

I love this weeks theme...are these pictures are so fun to look at!!

God bless-
Amanda

Carebear said...

Awwww.... cute shots! Really fun entries!

background

hits

stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Followers

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com