Friday, March 20, 2009

Walmart

Ok so I guess everyone has heard the rumors going around about a gang initiation going on at Walmart. I read on Arkansas Matters this morning that they are saying that this is not true. That it is just rumors and that these same rumors went around in 2005. Ok so maybe it is a rumor but it still kinda scares you. WHAT IF!! Just what if it were not a rumor and it was true. It is just so scary. I wish that there was some way they could trace who started this. You know it might seem funny to someone to get the whole world scared to even leave their home BUT that is just MEAN and whom ever started this should be punished. They have just given someone an idea. Someone that would have never thought to do this an IDEA!!! It is WRONG!!!!!

No comments:

background

hits

stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Followers

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com